Have Trust Issues?
“Trust solutions involve top-down and bottom-up protocols. Managing and mending trust are not the job of just a single person or leader or unit; managing and mending trust typically require involvement of most or all vested parties.”
- Low or slow conflict resolution among internal business units.
- Slow productivity among departments.
- Unsatisfactory level of product or service innovation.
- Upper management impatience with employee or customer issues.
- Poor financial returns.
- No new investor interest or lack of current investor enthusiasm.
- Increased friction with local communities or governments.
- High employee turnover.
- Difficulty in acquiring and retaining top talent.
“Trust solutions and resolutions are an educational and action-oriented process that ought to occur often and over time.”